MCP-25 isolated DC/DC (400V nominal variant)
MCP-25 isolated DC/DC
(400V nominal variant / 1000V input MOSFET's)
MCP-25 is a series of high efficiency power converters based on the SiC (Silicon Carbide) technology. By combining different (or identical) modules, it is possible to solve most power transfer needs (AC, DC, isolation), up to 500 kW conversion power.
This module is also available with 1200V input MOSFET's, as reference ADM-PC-LL25-VA14. Please contact us for further details.
- 25 kW Unidirectional isolated DC/DC converter
- Silicon-Carbide (SiC) switching technology
- Compatible with CHAdeMO and CCS standards
- Both 200 - 500V and 500 - 1000V variants available
- 98% peak efficiency
- High frequency resonant topology
- Simple interface (24V, CAN bus and interlock line)
- Completely flat plate mounting system for easy integration
- Both air cooling as well as water cooling plate possible
- Easy paralleling for high power operation
- CAN bus control, HW interlock
- EV fast charging
- Backup systems
- Battery testing
- General purpose DC to DC conversion
Packing & Shipping
Electronic equipment is shipped in a box, protected in antistatic packaging material.
Outside box dimensions : 45 x 33 x 11
Approx. weight : 6.8 kg
All published prices are for samples and evaluation kits. Please contact us for volume pricing !